Bri Franklin

I build fitter, healthier, happier humans

Personalized coaching to manage nutrition, sleep, stress and performance

Explore Coaching Plans

Latest ARTICLES

10 Tips To Boundless Energy

I believe you have the capability to feel amazing every day. I believe RE-learning how to nourish ourselves through our food, our actions and our environment is a most worthy cause. I believe anyone who TRULY wants to feel amazing, look like they do and live well can...

read more

Meditating For Noobs

Does meditating STRESS you out? Yeah, I get it. You know meditating is SUPPOSED to... ✔️ reduce stress and stress-related illnesses ✔️decrease anxiety & depression ✔️reduce pain ✔️improve memory and intelligence ✔️increase efficiency ✔️lessen frequency of...

read more

Lessons From The Jungle

If you've been following along my social media the last couple weeks, you were probably thinking what tf is she doing? Why is she always sweating? Where does Dallas have that many trees? Did something just shriek in the background? I spent the last two weeks in Costa...

read more

Building fitter, healthier,
happier humans

Hey, I’m Bri. I’m a former gym owner who helped hundreds of people attain physical health. But time and again and I saw them struggle with the hours outside the gym, even sabotaging the progress they desired. I believe we’ve lost touch with our own intuitive knowledge about what it takes to thrive as a human. We’re suffering an energy crisis despite the multitude of resources available. It’s pretty easy to find a gym or training program. But even if you train 5-6 hours per week in the BEST training program there is…this only addresses 3% of your time. What about the other 97%? Where’s the program for that? My work is focused on helping you use your precious time as effectively as possible to upgrade your health.

Together we will take a holistic view of the factors that are keeping you from your optimal health and tailor them to reach your goals. This process is for people who are ready to see real, lasting results and form habits for a lifetime of wellness. 

Short-term programs fail because they are unable to provide sustainable habit formation specific to a person’s needs and lifestyle. If you struggle with sticking to a diet, have a tendency to yo-yo or feel like you are constantly starting over, it’s time to rewrite your story.

We once knew how to eat, move and live for optimal health and vitality. Let’s rebuild your forever habits one powerful action at a time.

My nutrition has been forever changed thanks to Bri’s coaching  and consults. I have yo yo’d my whole life and had a terrible relationship with food that started with disorders at a young age while playing basketball.  What I found so amazing was when I first met with Bri for a consult she made me feel so comfortable. She started with her story which helped me feel comfortable enough to open up and talk about all my challenges over the years without feeling judged. I had never really spoken about nutrition with anyone for fear of judgment but she always made me feel so at ease and gave me a whole new insight and courage. She worked with me diligently and has created a whole new outlook on nutrition for me for the first time in 32 years.  I have seen great results with a loss of 4 inches on my waist and an overall feeling of strength and energy throughout life and my workouts. I don’t have the fear of carbs anymore that I did and realize how important carbs are in our diet especially when training at an intense level.

- Bonnie M. -

<< Prev
Next >>

Coaching Plans

1-on-1 Coaching

Everything is tailored to your goals and lifestyle from the frequency of your check-ins to the personalized action plans. This is not an email-only relationship – we will work closely to develop a personalized program to maximize your results.

Self Guided PROGRAM

The Fundamentals Program is the next best thing to 1-on-1 coaching. You will be guided through an interactive process that teaches you the fundamentals on eating sustainably, improving your gut health, sleep habits, stress management and more.

Schedule a Consult

Set up a discovery call to learn more about the coaching options or schedule a one-time consult. All consults receive a follow-up plan with session notes and action items to help you meet your goals.

about bri

Read More